I earned a dual degree (B.Tech in Electrical Engineering+ M.Tech in Information and Communication Technology) in 2014 at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India. I was advised by Dr. Sumeet Agarwal and Dr. Ashwin Srinivasan for my masters thesis.
I briefly worked with Dr. Yan Liu, Melady Lab, USC from 2018-19.
Honors & Awards
- Annenberg PhD Fellowship , 2018-2022
- Bronze Reviewer Award, British Journal of Urology International, 2020
- Grace Hopper Scholarship and WiSE travel Grant to attend the summit, 2019, 2021
- Flipkart Data Science Hackathon, First Runner Up,2017
- Database Systems (CSCI 585): Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020
- Vice-Chair, Women in Engineering (WIE), USC, Spring 2021
- Data Science Mentor: Graduates Rising in Data Science (GRIDS) , Spring 2021
- Product Analytics Manager, Grab Taxi, Singapore, FTE, Jan 2018-July 2018
- Data Scientist, Investment Banking Division, JP Morgan, New York, May 2020- Aug 2020
- Senior Analyst, Customer Trust and Safety, Flipkart, June 2016- Dec 2017
- Senior Business Analyst, Digital Platforms of Private Label Cards, Capital One, July 2014 – June 2016
- Pengyu Huang, Undergraduate, Beijing Uni of Posts & Telecom, Summer – 2019
- Tanvi Deshpande, High School Student, Summer -2021 (SHINE program)
- Aeshah Hashbal A Zarraa, MS in Computer Science, 2021
- Harshit Kumar Jain, MS in Computer Science, 2020
- Reviewer, ACM Transactions on Computing for Healthcare , 2021
- Reviewer, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association – 2019-20
- Reviewer, British Journal of Urology International – 2018- 2020
Networked Systems Laboratory (NSL), Room 227
Henry Salvatori Computer Science Center (SAL)
941 Bloom Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA.