I am a PhD candidate working with Prof. Ramesh Govindan and Prof. Barath Raghavan at Networked Systems Laboratory at University of Southern California. I received my B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering in 2014 and M.S. degree from Network and Systems Laboratory in Electrical Engineering in 2016 at National Taiwan University.
My current research interest is to automate protocol code generation on specifications, in which I target on analyzing English-written ambiguous RFCs and automatically converting all types of protocols into executable and efficient codes.
If you have any questions, please contact me at [last name]y[at]usc[dot]edu
Tools for Disambiguating RFCs Inproceedings
In: Proceedings of the Applied Networking Research Workshop, pp. 85–91, Association for Computing Machinery, Virtual Event, USA, 2021, ISBN: 9781450386180.
In: Proceedings of the 2021 ACM SIGCOMM 2021 Conference, pp. 272–286, Association for Computing Machinery, Virtual Event, USA, 2021, ISBN: 9781450383837.
Meeting SLOs in Cross-Platform NFV Inproceedings
In: Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies, pp. 509–523, Association for Computing Machinery, Barcelona, Spain, 2020, ISBN: 9781450379489.
Honors & Awards
- 2016 Annenberg PhD Fellowship
- 2017 Grad Cohort Travel Grant, CRA-W
- 2017 Grace Hopper Celebration Scholarship, USC Computer Science Department
- 2017 Graduate Travel Grants, USC Women in Science and Engineering
- 2018 Grace Hopper Celebration Scholarship, USC Computer Science Department
- Teaching Assistant of Advanced Operating Systems, Fall 2018, USC
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Computer Science, Fall 2016, NTU
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Computer Networks, Spring 2015, NTU
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Computer Science, Fall 2015, NTU
- BingXu (Howard) Meng, Diamond Bar High School student (Summer 2019)
- Iman Arfa Zanganeh, Santa Monica College, Undergrad student (Summer 2019)
- Kahlil Dozier, University of Southern California, Master student (Summer/Fall 2019, Spring 2020)
- Aishwarya Hanumanth Rao, University of Southern California, Master student (Fall 2019)
- Volunteer in ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2016
- Participant in CRA-Women Grad Cohort Workshop 2017
- Participant in AnitaB.Org Grace Hopper Celebration 2017
- Participant in AnitaB.Org Grace Hopper Celebration 2018
Networked Systems Laboratory (NSL), Room 227
Henry Salvatori Computer Science Center (SAL)
941 Bloom Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA,