My research interests are in Usable Security and Human-Computer Interactions with a focus on building systems whose design choices are informed through descriptive user oriented approaches.
I finished my undergraduate degree in 2015 majoring in Computer Science and Engineering at the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM), Kolkata, India. In my undergrad, I worked on designing secure routing protocols for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks. Before joining USC, I worked for about 2 years at Ericsson Global Services India.
If you want to discuss any new ideas or have any questions, feel free to drop me a few lines at my email address below.
Honors & Awards
- 2017-2022 Annenberg PhD Fellowship
- 2018 Grace Hopper Celebration Scholarship, USC Computer Science Department
- 2021 USENIX Security Diversity Grant
- Analysis of Algorithms (CSCI 570): Summer 2018, Spring 2019-Fall 2019, USC
- Introduction to Algorithms and Theory of Computing (CSCI 270): Fall 2018, USC
- Pavithra Yendluru, USC, Undergrad student (Summer 2018)
- Felipe Mansilla Borquez, University of Southern California, Undergrad student (Fall 2019-Summer 2020)
Networked Systems Laboratory (NSL), Room 227
Henry Salvatori Computer Science Center (SAL)
941 Bloom Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA.
Email: [first name][at]usc[dot]edu