I am a Ph.D. student in Networked System Lab at USC, luckily advised by Prof. Ramesh Govindan. I am interested in Cloud/Edge computing and GPU cluster management. I obtained my B.S. degree from SJTU advised by Prof. Xinbing Wang.
- GPU cluster management
- Scaling for data dependent workload
Scrooge: A Cost-Effective Deep Learning Inference System
Yitao Hu, Rajrup Ghosh, Ramesh Govindan
ACM SoCC, 2021, to appear.
Critical Sensing Range for Mobile Heterogeneous Camera Sensor Networks
Yitao Hu, Xinbing Wang, Xiaoying Gan
IEEE INFOCOM, 2014.
- Teaching Assistant, CS 353 Introduction to Internetworking, 2016 Fall.
- Mentoring experience: Zheyu Shen (M.S.), Enbang Zhang (Summer Intern), Xiao Ze (B.S.).
- Research Intern, IBM Research Watson, 2016.
- Research Intern, Samsung Research America, 2016.
University of Southern California
Department of Computer Science
941 Bloom Walk, SAL 224
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Phone: +1 213-300-1057